we have reached Italy!! We have already been to Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre, Florence, Certaldo (Tuscany) and now today we have arrived in Rome!!! Italy has definitely been my favourite place so far. There have been so many wonderful sights and memories and we have met so many great people. In Milan I had the best calzone I think I have ever had, I bought one and then went back and bought three more!!! That was the only real great thing about Milan, but Venice, well I can understand why it is the most romantic place in Italy. The canals were amazing and it definitely captivated me, it was so cool. But when we got to Cinque Terre, the shock factor hit me. Hillside towns tucked away on the Mediterranean coast full of colour and culture and tourists (which kinda sucked) but we found quiet places and enjoyed the locals. Actually we were there when Italy played Spain and a group of older Italian men saw that I was pretty into the game, so they invited me to sit at there table and cheer with them. It was actually awesome, because I truly felt like a local. we went crazy when it went to shootout, but too bad it didnt end in a better way, but it was still really fun. It is sooooo hot here, that i am actually looking forward to BC weather. Everyday its around 40 degrees, so yeah i am sweating a lot, but when in Rome. We just left Tuscany and I swear magic happens in Tuscany, I jsut fell in love with it. Fields of sunflowers, and vineyards and we stayed at an old Tuscan guest house which was absolutley beautiful, life just couldnt get any better....well it could, if you were all here with me....... but I gues one day! Tomorrow we are off to see the Vatican and of course watch the Final Euro cup game, gooooo Deutschland!! and yeah we are staying at this campsite right now and it is actually awesome! so i miss you all and i hope you are all well. I will try and update you all a little quicker next time, but dont worry I will have tons of storied when i get back. love you all,
ciao
No comments:
Post a Comment