Well we have made it to Spain!! Sorry that it has been a while, but I have taken on the Spanish mentality where all they say is, manaña manaña, ¨tomorrow, tomorrow¨ everything will be done tomorrow, there is no rush to do anything. It has taken me a little while to get used to it, but I thought a lot about it, as I was laying on the beach bathing in the sun.... it was wonderful.
Today Julia and I went to the Aquarium and it was awesome, the dophin show puts our Vancouver one to shame!! Yesterday was a bit of a lazy day because we didn´t go to bed until 9 am because that is the time we got home from partying! i know CRAZY but that is how thay do it here in Spain. We also have done numberous walking tours and bike tours, the bike tour through Barcelona was my favourite. Barcelona was amazing, I now understand why people fall in love with it. So much history and its architechture and people are so vibrant, and I don´t think I have been to a busier city. Right now we are with Jen and Becky from my Softball team and they are awesome. We went and watched their game and I think Jen struck almost every batter and Becky hit a grand slam.....it was just like old times. Anyway Spain has been a bit of a whirlwind, so we are looking forward to Italy. We fly to Milan on Wednesday. I will let you all know the plan, once we get there..... I also cannot wait for the FOOD!!! Speaking of food, Valencia were the originators of Paella, so it has been very delicious here. but right now I am sitting in a sweaty, sticky internet cafe that stinks, so i am sorry for cutting it a little short, but i miss you all and talk to you soon,
hasta manaña
Carolyn
ps. here are a few pictures (a variety from the places we have been)
1 comment:
Love the pics - looks like your having a ball!
Post a Comment