Sorry that it has been a while, but August has been a little crazy! There have been a lot of catch up dinners with friends and nights out.....and don't worry work as well. But I think that it is now time to update you on the last couple of weeks.
ite nights out this August was with my friend Terra. We went out down town, and it was a blast. We went to Kingstons for dinner and then Rocky Mountain for dessert. As you can see, our caramel apples were delicious. There is nothing better then spending quality time with friends and I am so lucky to have one like Terra:)
So here I am at one of the wineries and it was absolutely gorgeous...it was Canada's Tuscany which I loved!
Anyway another summer has gone and it is time to go back to school and work and hope for another summer like this one, next year.
3 comments:
I love the photos! I am so happy to have my roomie back home! love love
What a great update...love the pictures!
ahhh, my two favourite people....thanks i love you guys too! and christina it would be nice if you were my roomie....hahaha and jen thanks for the introduction into the blogging world, there is so much more to come:)
Post a Comment