Thursday, May 29, 2008

My First Entry......

well I thought that I should say a few words before I leave the country so that when I do start making real entries I already have the hang of this blogging thing. To my surprise "blogging" is quite easy, all you do is type.....it's great:) Anyway I just wanted to let everyone know that I leave for Frankfurt on Tuesday to meet up with my cousin Julia and then our adventure begins. Please follow the blog because I am going to try and update every couple of days, so there will always be new photos and new stories. I will also try and send you all postcards, so if you haven't given me your address yet, please send it to me.
well i guess there isn't too much else to say except how excited I am, yet a little nervous but I guess that is what it is all about. I look forward to a whirlwind trip and too many memories.....it should be a great summer. See you all at the end of July!

ps. make sure you all tell me what is going on here too, I don't want to feel completely out of the loop when I get back.

4 comments:

Jennifer Friedman said...

Looks great so far...love the dots!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn!
You've arrived !! I hear you're seeing "sex in the city" in German tonight? Too funny - great way to jump into the language! Julia should be a good interpreter in german by now!
Be safe, have fun, and go out and make those wonderful memories.
Give J a hug too.
love you, Auntie Anita

Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn! I am so excited for you and all the adventures you'll enjoy over these two months!

Can't wait to hear about them, and see the pix here!

Take care...
Karen

Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn
Glad to hear you arrived safe and sound. You are going to have the time of your life. Jennifer and Holly went to Europe 10 years ago and they still talk about it all the time. Great memories. Have fun, be safe, take care.
Love ya lots.
Auntie Pat xo